At the start of each year, I like to give the year a word that will help me achieve my goals for that year. 2020 was my year of growth and finding inner peace and this year my word is abundance. With us now being right in the middle of the year, it was time to look back and remember the goals I have set for this year. In order for this to be my year of abundance, there are certain steps that I need to take to make space for that abundance. The universe responded and through a workshop my journey with The Noble Pursuit took place over a six-week period.
Over the six-week period this is what I learned and shared with you about my money mindset manifestation journey:
- In Journey with The Noble Pursuit, I introduce you to transformational coach Linda van der Westhuizen and her journey to helping others (myself included) transform their lives to living a life of peace and contentment.
- If Money was a Person was a raw and honest post about my past relationship with money.
- Who would have thought that Money is Energy, and here I learned how to identify the masculine and feminine aspects of money and how I can find balance between the two.
- As mentioned above, in my blog post, Year of Abundance I share the tools that I have taken away from this journey and that I now use on a daily basis to build a better relationship with money and find my balance.
Why did I choose to go on this journey?
Something that I have carried with me for many years is the fear of lack, the fear of not having enough. I would try to save but ended up spending because an emergency of sorts that would pop up. I watched my bank balance like a hawk, making sure that every rand was spend wisely. Instead of fearing that I would not have enough to make it to the end of the month, I wanted to be content with what I had now. I wanted to let go of the constant worrying and rather have faith and trust that all would be okay. This was my biggest challenge, because I love being in control of every little detail so that I could be prepared for anything that came my way.
Why was I not manifesting all that I wanted?
The money mindset manifestation journey runs deeper than manifesting money, it showed me that I had bought into limiting beliefs and that was stopping me from reaching my full potential. Limiting beliefs such as:
– I waited to long to achieve that dream so I will let it go.
– I do not have the right connections and education to achieve that.
– Without enough money that will not be possible.
– Look at how far my peers in my age group are in their careers, I am falling behind.
All of this triggers negative energy and creates a belief system of I am not good enough. By using the tools from this journey, practicing affirmations such as I am good enough, now is my time and I am achieving my goals and dreams has helped me to create a positive mindset and start dreaming again. Yes, there are days that are challenging, but then I remember that right now I have all that I need and I am enough!
What has changed?
– Every morning when I wake up, I give thanks and show gratitude for what I have.
– No emergencies have emerged since I started this journey.
– We have enough. I now look through eyes of gratitude instead of lack.
– My workspace is decluttered.
– Sometimes a day goes by when I have not checked my bank account.
– I have 3 savings plans for 3 different goals that I will achieve at different periods.
– I am embracing the feminine side a bit more than when the journey started.
I am now more focused and determined than I have ever been to make my dreams a reality. I believe in myself, and I practice daily affirmations to eliminate those limiting beliefs. I also take breaks, go for a walk outside or spoil myself occasionally without feeling guilty that it will break the bank balance. I would like to thank Linda van der Westhuizen from The Noble Pursuit for opening my eyes to the fact that life is full of abundance and for helping me to get back on track in achieving my dreams. I have finally reached that stage of peace and contentment, and now I am focusing on building that abundant life that I have always wanted for myself and my family.