“The universe is waiting for you to be a true participant. Go out there and make a difference; you have it within you to do so.” Billy Selekane
Driving growth and prosperity in South Africa with a positive mindset and excellence in effort is the purpose behind a two-day Real Success 2019 ‘Make 2019 Your Best Year Ever’ event, which features five inspiring South African multi-millionaires and is scheduled for 19 and 20 January 2019 at Gallagher Convention Centre.
The event, which is free of charge and will accommodate 4000 people at the venue and at least 2000 watching online, is designed to inspire and empower South Africans and guests from all over the world participating online, to make 2019 their best year regardless of their circumstances. The focuses will be on mindset, financial independence, business, and overall quality of life.
Brian Walsh, a leading authority on entrepreneurship and human behaviour, the founder of The Real Entrepreneur Institute, and the organiser and host of the Real Success 2019 event, says it’s time for all South Africans to be SNP people – Solution Not Problem people, empowered and not victims. “Five successful South African entrepreneurs and speakers have stepped up to contribute to this effort to drive a national transformation to a positive mindset and real action that impacts our communities. Our aim is to motivate South Africans across the country, from all walks of life, to see the potential in the country and within their areas of influence, and to embrace it and build success at every level.”
The speakers include:
- Ann Wilson, best-selling author of The Wealth Chef, trainer, speaker, entrepreneur, and financial empowerment activist, who helps people to master money and use it to create the life they want. All royalties from her book are donated to The Small Enterprise Foundation, which empowers women through micro-loans and financial literacy training. Ann has students in 57 countries and after achieving complete financial independence herself 13 years ago, wants to help other “ordinary” people achieve it as well. “Now my life is committed to empowering others to find their version of financial freedom by sharing these recipes. By liberating others from financial repression, I know that together we will create an unstoppable force for good that will ripple out into the world – to your family, your community, and your country, making the world a better place for all.”
- Billy Selekane, author, award-winning internationally acclaimed inspirational keynote speaker, and Executive Chairman of Billy Selekane & Associates, an action learning, strategy formulation, team organisational effectiveness and leadership development organisation. He has worked with world, sports, and corporate leaders and entrepreneurs, and everyday people, unlocking their passion and setting their dreams on course. Billy is an inspirational story teller with the ability to bring powerful and practical messages that deliver amazing results. “A vision becomes the driver of the manifestation of your purpose. It gives you a place to go. A destination to look forward to and a journey that is embedded in your subconscious mind at all times.”
- Brian Walsh, founder of The Real Entrepreneur Institute, a private research and education organisation dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs to live lives of true wealth, freedom and meaning. He is a self-made millionaire and a leading figure in the personal and business growth industry. “I believe that most people start a business in order to live a better, more fulfilling quality of life. However … most become despondent and lose sight of their original intention. The real entrepreneur on the other hand, lives a fulfilled, exciting life that is truly rewarding, both financially and spiritually, generating effortless wealth and has masses of free time to do truly meaningful things.”
- Justin Cohen, author of Pitch to Win and other books and audiobooks, host of a CNBC Africa TV show, an authority on human potential, a speaker on motivation, sales, customer service and leadership, and a Southern African Speaker Hall of Fame inductee. “Any time you influence anyone to do anything, hire you, promote you, marry you – you’re pitching them on a course of action. If you can’t pitch, you can’t influence. And if you can’t influence, you’re powerless. The greater the difference you want to make in the world, the greater the pitch you need to be able to make. Gandhi, Mandela, Mother Theresa – these people made a difference because they knew how to pitch people on the difference they wanted to make.”
- Robin Banks, an international leading authority on mind power and personal mastery, has dedicated his life to the transformation of global consciousness, and his desire is to empower people to take charge of their lives and create a brighter future for themselves, their community, their country, and planet. He has a diverse background in construction, sales, and retail, and in 1995 he discovered his passion for people development while working as Programme Director for a youth leadership programme. “Success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics. You need the mechanics but you have to have the right psychology for success. If you don’t have the right mindset you are not going to create an abundance of money.”
The event will also be partnering with B1G1 Business for Good to collect donations in the room, online, and from speakers, that will be given to a group of community charities around the world, based on votes by delegates. 100% of the funds collected will be donated.
Walsh says, “Our greatest and most motivational leader, Nelson Mandela, made a crucial point that every South African should take to heart daily, when he said, ‘What counts is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.’ This conference has the power to set the nation on a path of positivity rather than negativity, on contributing rather than breaking down, on success and prosperity for a wider proportion of the population, which will have a strong ripple effect in the fight against poverty. It has the potential to impact South Africa’s collective mind and give hope and motivation to take action and make a difference to their own lives – and in turn to the lives of others.”
With already 95% of the tickets gone, book your place at the conference today without hesitation here.
Information courtesy of Angelfish PR & Events.